Term & Conditions
If you receive a defective product, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer services center (+60 3 7733 9811) together with your order number and a picture of goods attached within 7 days of receiving the product. Our team will then contact you within 5 working days of receiving your email on how can proceed.
90 days Warranty
Kitchen Club guarantees to replace any returned item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions.
The following circumstances are out of belonging to the free charge maintenance :
- No presenting the order number or the content on the card does not match with the product.
- Damages caused by non-compliance with the care and use instructions.
- Damages caused by unauthorized demolition, modification.
- Malfunctions and damages caused by collision, fall, air burning etc.
- Damages caused by maintenance which is not handled by our technical staff.
- Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. We may experience problems with the supply of certain products and may therefore supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement or substitute you have to return it within 7 days (see the Shipping and Returns page for further details).
- All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
- Please make sure the item is not being used and please retain the original packing. Any used, scratches or damages caused by own careless will not be accepted.
- All refunds is not exchangeable in cash basis.
- Before first use, wash pot in warm, soapy water and through dry.
- To condition, rub interior of pot with cooking oil and heat pot over low to medium heat for 2 minutes. Let cool. Then wash pot in warm soapy water.
- Never leave an empty pan on a hot burner.
- Never use metal utensil on any non-stick surface.
- Do NOT use steel wool or nylon scrubbing pads. For best result, clean with a soft cloth or sponge.
Delivery lid time
West Malaysia – 3 to 7 days
East Malaysia – 7 to 14 days